Thursday, July 15, 2010

Milpitas Golfland Excursion, The First (that actually got posted)

DJMAX Technika

What I Passed Today

-First Step
First time: First Kiss TP, Honeymoon TP, I Want You TP, Lover TP
Second time: In My Heart TP, Honeymoon TP, I Want You TP, Lover TP

-Cotton Candy
Sweet Shining Shooting Star PP, Here in the Moment TP, Miles TP, Dear My Lady TP

-Electro
Your Own Miracle TP, Supersonic TP, Cherokee TP, Love Mode TP

-Core Sound (for some reason this wasn't recorded on the internet ranking, but I swear I passed it :< )
Voyage TP, Para Q PP, Landscape TP, Sin PP

-Randomizer
Access TP, Dear My Lady PP, Landscape TP, Blythe PP

-Mission 7: DJMAX Classic 2 (though I do not remember what was on here :s )
-Mission 20: Chain Note Challenge
-March SP (twice)
-April SP (twice)

What I Failed Today

-Heartbeat (several times)
Failed on Colours of Sorrow TP several times. I swear, I have better luck getting Area 7 TP...
Failed on Remember TP. I was tired.

-Customizer (several times)
Failed on Shoreline TP 1st stage and 2nd stage (though I finally passed Shoreline for the first time)
Failed on Son of Sun TP (what's new)
Failed on

-Challenger
Failed Hexad TP. How the hell do you even do the beginning? I am bad at repeats.

-February SP, Supersonic SP killed me. Badly.
-June SP. First time playing Coastal Tempo, ever. The SP was a bad place to start.
-Mission 16: Proposed, Flower Wolf: Failed on PFW TP, I literally failed on the very last note.
-Mission 18: Rapid: On normal circumstances I would have no problems with any of these songs, but it has been a very long time since I last played Son of Sun's PP.



In The Groove 2

What I Passed Today

-Tribal Style Expert
-Liquid Moon Expert
Yay, I can still pass some Expert 10s!

What I Failed Today

-Utopia Expert, I have only passed this song twice on pad: once on ITG1 for PS2 and once on ITG2 at Milpitas Golfland. I hate Expert 11s.



Dance Dance Revolution X

What I Passed Today

...Nothing notable.

What I Failed Today

-Trim Expert. 16 on Expert, but my downfall was putting this song on x1.5. There's a 340 section near the end of the song and it's been a while since I have played this.



DrumMania V4

What I Passed Today

...Nothing notable.

What I Failed Today

-Concertino in Blue ADV. With a nearly broken cymbal, there's no way I can pass this song.
-Die Zauberflote ADV. See above.
-Onihime ADV. See above, except for the fact that I have never passed this song.
-Aithon EXT. The cymbal is very, very bad. I can't even pass a mid-50 because of it. :[



And all that happened from about 12pm - 8:30pm, with 2 hours in between taken out for lunchtime. So when's the next time I get to go to Golfland again? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment