Monday, June 28, 2010

Why am I here? Why is this here?

There was a time a while back (maybe last year and a few months) when I wanted to try a lot of new things.

Blogging was one of them.
It didn't seem so hard at first. I had been accustomed with forums and message boards already, so this didn't seem any different. I don't really know why I didn't post anything.

It wasn't until I was coming back sitting in my seat on a flight from Hong Kong when I thought of starting my own blog. I think it was because I was already putting up my thoughts on arcades in Hong Kong elsewhere, when I considered putting these entries on a blog.

And here I am. Not without learning that I had already created an account for this site.

1 comment:

  1. So you're gunna' put your thoughts about arcades around the world here on this blog? Sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete